Intended use :
Fluorescent Quantitative Detection System is an automated instrument for quantitative analyses of the related DNA/RNA in human samples using the polymerase chain reaction fluorescent quantitative detection. This instrument is for in vitro diagnosis only. The Application areas include research into the human genome, forensics, cancer, tissue, population biology, paleontology, zoology, and botany in clinical diagnosis of viruses, cancer, and research.
The Fluorescent Quantitative Detection System is based on the Polymerase chain reaction. Its principle is based on the use of DNA polymerase which is an in vitro replication of specific DNA sequences. This method can generate tens of billions of copies of a particular DNA fragment (the sequence of interest, DNA of interest, or target DNA) from a DNA extract (DNA template).
Real-time fluorescent quantitative PCR technology refers to the method of adding fluorescent groups to the PCR reaction system, then using the accumulation of fluorescent signals to monitor the entire PCR process in real-time, and finally quantitatively analyzing the unknown template through the standard curve.
- User-friendly and smooth interface operation for the operator.
- Fluorescence real-time detection method is adopted to realize simultaneous amplification and detection in the same tube without post-processing.
- Advanced thermoelectric refrigeration technology ensures super high-speed heat cycle system heating, fast and stable refrigeration.
- Multi-point temperature control ensures higher temperature uniformity of 96 sample wells.
- 6 partition temperature control function.
- Stable and accurate gradient functions of 1 ~ 36℃ ensure optimized PCR conditions.
- The thermostatic function of SOAK allows the PCR reagent to be stored at low temperatures.
- Long-life LED excitation light source requires no maintenance.
- Advanced fiber conduction technology makes photoelectric detection systems more sensitive and reliable.
- Real-time dynamic monitoring of the whole process of PCR amplification was carried out Real-time dynamic monitoring of the whole process of PCR amplification was carried out.
- Wide linear range, initial DNA copy Numbers up to 10 orders of magnitude do not require gradient dilution
- There is no need to turn on the PCR reaction tube, which can avoid product contamination during and after PCR and ensure the accuracy of the results
- Multi-color fluorescence detection in a single reaction obtains more information
- The application of thermal cover technology has realized the oil-free operation of PCR
- Chinese language interface, flexible program setting, comprehensive analysis and 3 reporting functions can be stored
- Multiple or single sample reports can be printed
- The automatic, accurate, and timely service of remote network provides the most advanced technical support for the 96-well quantitative PCR analyzer
- Operating system: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows7/Windows8
- Operating environment: Net Framework 4.0
- Other software: PDF reader
- Minimum configuration: – Processor: Intel Core i3 – Memory: 2GB – Hard disk: 10GB
- Input power : 100-240V～ 50Hz 1000VA
- Overall dimensions : 49 cm × 29 cm × 392 cm
- Weight: 28kg
Kemenkes RI AKL 20304220066